2022 Street Reconstruction Project
Lakeville's 2022 Street Reconstruction Project proposes to reconstruct 6.8 miles of road within the City including reclamation of existing pavement, installation of new pavement section, spot/gutter replacement, spot sidewalk replacement, water system enhancements, and pedestrian curb ramp reconstruction to meet current ADA and storm water management best practices requirements.
- July 13, 2021: Neighborhood meeting
- August – September 2021: Preliminary engineering
- October 2021: Finalize feasibility report
- October 18, 2021: Present feasibility report
- November 9, 2021: Neighborhood meeting open house
- November 15, 2021: Public hearing
- November 2021 – January 2022: Prepare plans and specifications
- February 23, 2022: Open bids
- March 29, 2022: Neighborhood meeting open house
- April 4, 2022: Assessment hearing
- April – November 2022: Construction
- Late July 2023: City staff will be conducting turf establishment inspections. The contractor will address any deficient turf establishment later in August when weather conditions are more conducive for turf growth.
- Contact Shane Murphy at 952-985-2794 for any remaining repairs needed to irrigation or underground pet containment systems.
November 9, 2021
Lakeville City Hall
20195 Holyoke Avenue
July 13, 2021
Thank you to the residents who attended the July 13, 2021 neighborhood meeting. Below are the documents that were available at the meeting, and a link to our online comment form to provide feedback to the project team.
- Neighborhood meeting presentation: July 13, 2021 (PDF)
- Street reconstruction assessment policy (PDF)
- Special assessment deferment (PDF)
- Submit your comments to us using our online form
If you have any questions regarding the project, contact Steve Ferraro, Public Works Coordinator, at 952-985-2793 or by email.